How to measure
1. Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape measure horizontally.
2. Waist: Measure around narrowest bpart of your waist, holding the tape measure horizontally.
3. Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hip, holding the tape measure horizontally.
4. Inseam: Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg. Kepp your feet together (3cm max between heels).
5. Sleeve: Measure from your center back of your neck , across your shoulder to your wrist bone. Keep your arm straight.
6. Foot: Keep your heels on a wall, walk on the tape and measure the longest finger foot.
Choose the right size
That’s easier said than done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two size?
Well, that’s up to you. Do you like a tight fit? Go for the smaller size. Loving a loose fit? Go for the larger size.
If your body measurements for chest and waist result in two differnet suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
If the measurement for your hip and waist result in two different suggested sizes, select your size using your hip measure.
If your foot is especially wide and if your foot measurement is close from the bigest foot lenght of a size, choose a larger size.
You can also order and try your clothing on in the comfortable surrounding of your home!
Not the right size? Don’t worry! Returns are free.